Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 1 of Summer

I've come up with this silly goal.  I would like to record/document our summer.  It won't be long before I get bored with it.  But hey, I'll give it a shot. 

 We have started the summer around here. Some of the kids have been out several days, others just a few.  How ever I'm counting today as the first day of Summer. The boys planned a Saturday at the tracks with some friends.  

 I mainly went in case Izzy wasn't tall enough. He wasn't. The silly lady pushed his hair down.  Who does that? I'll give it a few days, then we will attempt again. We spent the time watching them race, catching up on events, and talking about feelings.  He has grown up so much yet not at all. Does that make sense?
Later on that evening we found ourselves getting our groove on at a Brazilian Festival.  Isn't this the cutest picture? I have never seen my father in law dance before. 



The shocker of whole evening was that Izzy can't get his groove on.  The boy has two left feet.  It didn't use to be that way.  He does have rhythm.  Tatianna needed no assistance getting her feet moving.  Natasha was a little shy at first but loosened up.  Are you wondering if I got my self moving?  Yep...it's been awhile.  


The evening came to a close with the boys skating the night away.  The girls, myself, and my sister hit the local dog park, and playground.  I forgot to mention that we cleaned out the garage. That's right folks we can now walk into the garage without stepping on any toys or tools.  No pictures where taken.  All you have is my word.