Wednesday, May 14, 2014

1st Birthday Day


 Yesterday our dog turned 1! If it was up to the kids we would of thrown a huge party, with gifts, dog friends, and dog treats for all. Let's face it....she's a dog. Instead we sang Happy Birthday in the morning, gave her some morning treats, made her a tin foil dinner of her own.  That's all I could get myself to do for a dog. I will say....I love her more than I ever thought I would. She is our nanny dog. Like the dog in Peter Pan. 


If we do tin foil dinners then we have a fire in the fire pit. Which means we spend the evening outside on the patio.  When we are outside then there are people on the hammock. If there's people on the hammock then they are cuddling.


When there is a fire pit....we get an uncle who plays the guitar....


For those of you that know us...2nd day we made our dinner!! Man we're sick of eating out. I think we also have eaten the food we bought at Costco last week. We are on a roll.