So this morning we spent getting prepared for a tea party. Somehow Natasha always gets out of doing anything. I assign her things and the next thing I know one of the other kids did it for her. Then she gets upset when I don't mention what a wonderful job she did? Her and I will have so much fun during the teenage years.
Do you see the frosted cupcakes? One of the kids had to BUY those...but didn't eat them. Why? They are too sweet...I believe I said that at the store. I guess they look good on the platter.
Doesn't it look kid yummy. There is cucumber cream cheese and crunchy peanut butter Nuttela sandwiches, grapes, slices nectarines, owl cookies, cheese danish, jam danish, mini eclairs, cup cakes and hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. Natasha pick all the flowers, all on her own. That was when I expressed that she picked beautiful flowers. You should of seen her smile.
The above is Tatianna studying her sandwich to make sure it's one she can eat. The one below, Natasha is attempting with all her energy to NOT get loud. She held out for as long as she could and then lost all control. Natasha later mentioned that maybe she is not made for tea parties. She may not be the quietest child, it doesn't appear that the other girls mind.
At this moment, the giggly girls, are practicing using the small tongs to get the food. Apparently no one at first attempt can remember to not touch the food with their hands. We are now out of tea. Grapes went next, only because they have stems to grab them by.



